Like other Japanese brands, Nissan is known for crafting vehicles that place an emphasis on quality and reliability. The company boasts a wide range of cars, minivans, trucks, and SUVs, including the popular Altima sedan, the Z series sports car, Frontier pickup, Murano SUV, and the all-electric Leaf. Bring your Nissan to Augusta & Paulina Auto Service for repairs done thoughtfully, efficiently, and accurately.
At Augusta & Paulina Auto Service, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Nissan on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Nissan’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Augusta & Paulina Auto Service, we have a variety of oils to protect your Nissan’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Nissan model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Nissan’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Nissan.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Nissan by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Nissan to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Nissan Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Nissan car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Nissans, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Nissan's service and repair needs.
Our Nissan repair and service shop is located in Chicago, IL.